Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Katie Stogner - April 4, 2012

I do my very best not to complain or whine on this blog because no one wants to hear it and because this is something that I CHOSE to do. However, this is my blog and I am going to take a minute and whine! This challenge is really taking a toll on my body right now. I am completely worn out. SInce it is the last four weeks and I have a long way to go, I have really increased my cardio workouts. One hour a day on top of the weight training days. Yesterday, I had legs so I did one hour of cardio intervals, the 15 minute cardio cicuit and a full leg workout! Oh my was I worn out and I am COMPLETELY sore today! On top of that I have something going on with my thumb and and I cannot even pick up my baby right now, in fact I cannot even write with that hand right now. It is so painful! My back hurts and my hip is killing me!!!

OK. Enough whining! I am going to suck it up because I only have a few weeks left. No one ever said this was easy but I know it will be worth it!

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment