Saturday, March 31, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 31, 2012

It has been well over a week since I have blogged. My life has been slightly chaotic. (Do you see a pattern here?) :-) Last Saturday, my son was admitted to Levine Children's Hospital for RSV. That was probably the scaredest I have ever been in my life. He is only 3 1/2 months old and to see him in a hospital bed was so heartbreaking! He is fine now so I am very happy about that. Needless to say, it was impossible to even think about eating much less working out. What little I ate was good but I definitely did not eat very much. I am glad to be back on track but even happier that my life is returning to normal!

Eight week pictures are posted and I am very happy with the results so far. I have to admit I am very nervous that there are only four weeks left. I look at all of the pictures in Island Sun and I just cannot imagine that I will make that much of a change in the next four weeks. But I trust Steve so I am just going as hard as I possibly can. I have upped my cardio to an hour a day. Well, I should say I am trying to up my cardio to an hour a day. I only got 45 on Thursday but at least it was more than 30 minutes.




To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment