Friday, March 9, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 8

March 8 - Felt back to normal today. Did 2 miles of interval running and 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

Fridays are casual days at my office and I have not been able to wear any of my jeans for over a year. Obviously, I could not wear them while I was pregnant but even before I got pregnant I could not wear any of them. We used Assisted Reproductive Technology in order to get pregnant. Basically, what that means is pumping your body full of hormones and pills and shots and one of the side effects of those treaments is weight gain. So before I even became pregnant I was battling weight gain. Today, I decided to see if I could wear any of my jeans this Friday. OMG!! I can wear my jeans and they are a size 6!!! It has been 18 months since I have been in a size 6. YAY!! That is so unbelievable to me and I am so excited. That just gives me the motication to work even harder than I have been.

I have had a few people tell me that watching my progress and reading my blog posts have inspired them or has helped to keep them motivated in their journey. That is absolutley priceless to me. If I can do this as a working mom with a newborn, anyone can. I sure isn't easy but it will be so worth it in the end.


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment