Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 6 and 7

March 6 - Went to my gym in Charlotte and did 2.5 miles of interval running on the treadmill. Did a cardio circuit, upper body strength training and abs at Island Sun. This workout really killed me. By the time we got to abs, it was all I could do to not puke all over the gym. I was able to refrain at the gym but I had to stop twice on my way home. I am not sure if it was the workout or a virus. On the bright side, I lost four pounds overnight. I would not suggest anyone try it though. It was pretty rough.

March 7 - I was srill not really feeling great this morning but I went to the gym at lunch and 2.5 miles of intervals. I still have not really had an appetite so it was kind of hard to make myself eat anything today. I told a few people I work with about this challenge and this website. I am anxious to see if they actually check it out.

Jen?? :-) I need you to keep me motivated!


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

4 comments:

  1. I am here Katie! You are total motivation for other out there trying to get rid of some weight! I am so proud of you - being a new, working mom is tough and then to take this on too. All your hard work, sweat, and tears will be worth it when you are rockin' a hard body at the pool this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. I too have been following your progress and your blogs. Just like you, I did the challenge sevral years ago. Steve's plan really does work if you are willing to commit. I did not enter the challenge but did start back working out at the same time that the challenge started.It is not easy to juggle life, work, and find time to workout.Your videos and blogs help keep me motivated. Keep up the good work! You're doing great!! ~Crystal~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal. I really appreciate your comments! Maybe I will see you at Island Sun one day soon. Please introduce yourself if you see me there. Take Care.

      Delete