Sunday, March 11, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 10 and 11

March 10 - Went to Island Sun and shot a video forthe website. We did a full body circuit and a cardio routine.

March 11 - Today I am going to do the spin bike for 30 minutes and 15 minutes of abs.

I am really anxious to weigh in tomorrow. My scales at home say I have lost four pounds this week but the ones at the gym are usually a little different especially at the end of the day when I weigh in.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Good luck tomorrow on your weigh in. You should already be proud of yourself for fitting into your size 6 jeans! There are a couple of pairs of pants that I haven't been able to fit in for a few months. Because of you, that's going to change starting this week! Keep up the hard work and thanks for the motivation!! :)

    ReplyDelete