Monday, March 5, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 5, 2012

I actually took Sunday off and did nothing!!! It was so nice but I felt a little guilty. So today I did 2.75 miles in intervals on the treadmill. My highest speed today was 7.0. That is pretty fast for me since I am not a huge fan of running. I only do it because I know it is such a great way to burn calories.

It is going to be a very busy and very stressful week for me. I have to pick up and drop off the baby every single day this week. I leave my house very early and won't get home until pretty late on the days I train at Island Sun. I know this will all be worth it in the end but I am really feeling the constraints on my time these days.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment