Saturday, March 3, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 1, 2, 3, 2012

I cannot believe it has been three days since I have blogged. My life has gotten quite busy since going back to work. I have somehow managed to fit everything in but it has definitely not been easy.

March 1 - I went to the gym on my lunch break and ran 2.5 miles of intervals and did 15 minutes of abs.

March 2 - I went to the gym on my lunch break and ran 2 miles of intervals. I also went to Island Sun and trained with Steve. We did the Tobata workout and I was exhausted by the time we were done.

March 3 - I went to Island Sun this morning and did a circuit training workout with Steve. It was so tough for me today. After our workout I ran 2 miles of intervals. I am so exhausted right now. I would LOVE to just go to sleep right now but that isn't going to happen. My mom is visiting the baby (no one ever visits me anymore!!:-) so hopefully I can catch a nap at some point today. I had originally planned on going to the gym to take a yoga class tomorrow but I really think I may just rest. I do not remember when i took a day off but I think i need it.

I am curious if anyone even reads this blog?? It doesn't really matter to me because I am keeping a record for me but I am curious.


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

2 comments:

  1. I am reading......i love u sis and I know it is exhausting and overwhelming. U are doing awesome and looking great. I am your biggest fan..along with Thaxton of course xo

    ReplyDelete