Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 29, 2012

I made it through my first day back from maternity leave. It was as hard as I imagined trying to fit everything in but somehow I did. It was much easier to eat cleanly and as many times as I should while I was working. I have always taken my lunch to work so I just packed exactly what I should be eating. Since I take my lunch, I was able to fit in a cardio workout on my lunch break. Two miles on the treadmill. I also had a strength training workout with Coach Lewis tonight. I have been up since 4:45 this morning and I am beat. I hope to be sound asleep by 9:00. Fingers crossed that Thaxton continues to sleep through the night because I am not sure I could have handled today without a solid night's sleep.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment