Thursday, February 23, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 22 and 23

Wednesday - Today was strength training day and I also ran 2 miles.

Thursday - Since it is such a gorgeous day, we are going to film outside today. I wanted to be sure to get in some cardio so I went for two mile run in my neighborhood. I have not blogged about it here but i have been having some knee issues since the first video was filmed. I wore my cute shoes instead of my good shoes and when I had to run I ended up hurting my knee. I have been battling knee issues since then. I have been using this all natural essential oil that Steve gave me and it has made the BIGGEST difference. Two weeks ago, I would have never been able to run on the asphalt. If you are having any aches or pains, I highly recommend trying it out. It is called DoTerra essential oil.

SO today we are taping outside and I am SUPER nervous about this. The outdoor course requires a lot of jumping and I blogged last week or the week before about my irrational fear of jumping. I told him that he would not be filming me attempting to jump for quite some time and here it is a week later doing just that. I am not looking forward to it. Wish me luck!

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment