Monday, February 6, 2012

Katie Stogner Monday, February 6, 2012

Today was the day I have been dreading all week. Weigh in day! However, I did lose 3 pounds last week so that was more than I expected. Thank goodness it was good news otherwise I don't think I would have made it through today's workout! I think Coach Lewis hates me! I am kidding but it sure felt like it today. It was, by far, THE HARDEST workout I have ever done!!! I still don't know how I made it through. After the strength training, he had me do 20 minutes on the elliptical. (I told you he hates me!) On another note, I ate perfectly today. I really do not miss the food I was eating before this challenge at all. I think that is because I want this SO bad. It is 8:30 and I am so exhausted from today that i am going to bed in the next 10 minutes. Fingers crossed that my son will sleep a little longer in between feedings tonight! Mama needs some sleep!





To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment