Monday, February 27, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 27, 2012

I made it through the weekend with family without giving in to temptation. Pretty proud of myself. :-)On Saturday, I did 3miles on the treadmill running intervals and 20 minutes of abs. On Sunday, I did 10 minutes on the stairmill and 2.5 miles of intervals on the treadmill and also 15 minutes of abs.

Today was weigh in day. I lost four pounds last week! Yay! I also have taken my four week pictures already and while I have a long way to go, I am so excited about the progress that I have made! It is very easy to get discouraged when the scales aren't moving as fast as you would like so I really needed this to keep me motivated. It just makes me want to work that much harder during my workouts.

On another note, my maternity leave is ending on Wednesday and I am so nervous about how I am going to fit everything into my schedule. I know I will find a way to do it because I always do. The one thing I feel very strongly about is you really have to make time for yourself and take care of yourself!


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Katie....you were amazing this weekend and were so dedicated. So glad because you helped keep me on track to. You are so lucky to have Coach Lewis as a mentor. I will have to meet him for sure next time I am in town.

    ReplyDelete