Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jeff's first week

Jeff's Week One of the 12 Week Body Transformation

Monday January 30th
Had an ok workout limited to a machine

Tuesday January 31st

My body was so sore took a day off

Wednesday February 1st

Really hard to eat healthy out of town when everyone is going to Wendy's really gotta
Stay focused.

Thursday February 2nd

No card but I'm eating very clean. Now everybody is going to eat chicken wings an asking me to go. It's hard not to go but I know That's not gonna help me in anyway to reach my goal!

Friday February 3rd

Hoping to workout when I get home but gotta call at 3 o'clock to go to Summerville, that kills my workout for today looking forward to Saturday, for a good workout.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment