Sunday, February 19, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 17, 18 and 19

So I have not blogged in a few days so I need to catch up. Friday was weight training day. I also ran intervals on the treadmill for 2.5 miles. On Saturday we filmed the 4th workout for the website and then I did 45 minutes of cardio. 15 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical. I am not sure why I could not find the time to blog because I really did not have much going on.

Today is Sunday and I had intended to take the day off and rest. However, I started feeling guilty about not doing anything. (WHAT????) :-) I decided to go my gym in Charlotte and take a Hot Yoga class. This is such an intense yoga class because the room is close to 90 degrees. I felt so amazing when I was done but about 45 minutes into the 1.5 hour class I was starting to think I should have just stayed home and rested. I am really glad I went because I feel like my body is less tense already.

I have cleaned all the maternity clothes out of my closet and I tried on a few of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I really cannot believe it but I can wear a lot of them already. Some are still too tight but I am seeing some serious progress and that makes me so happy. (I have been living in gym clothes for six weeks. I wish I could work in them!) The scales have definitely been moving but not as fast as I would like. I was glad Steve posted his blog last week because I needed to hear that. I am not sure why I put so much stock into what the scales say because what really matters is how my clothes fit, how I look and most importantly how I feel.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment