Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Katie Stogner Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today was a difficult day to find the time to fit in cardio. My son got his first shots today and he was not happy. He spent a majority of the day crying. I usually take him to the daycare of my gym in Charlotte while I get in my cardio. As bad as I want this, my son is the most important thing in my life. I stayed with him instead of going to the gym. Once I put him to bed, I got on the spin bike at my house and did 45 minutes. I will have to do my ab workout after I finish training tomorrow. I go back to work in three weeks and I am really getting concerned about working a full time job, taking care of my son and continuing on with this challenge. I am determined to fit it all in one way or another.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment