Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 28, 2012

Today was cardio and abs day. I did 3 miles of intervals on the treadmill and 20 minutes of abs. Today was also my last day of maternity leave. Tomorrow starts the first day of my role as working mother and I am really nervous about fitting in everything. I am looking forward to getting back to work because I love routines and I feel like it is easier to have a routine when I am working but I am going to miss my baby boy so much. I have really enjoyed being home with him. It is going to be a challenge to fit in all of my workouts, work and spending time with Thaxton. I hope I can handle all of this pressure I am putting on myself.


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment