Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 21, 2012

I had such a rough day today. I am not real sure what is going on but I am SO down in the dumps. I REALLY had no desire to go to the gym and do cardio and abs but I made myself. I ended up doing 45 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and 15 minutes of abs. All I really wanted to do was sleep or cry. Ha! I did feel so much better after I went though so I am glad I made myself. That is one thing that has really surprised me about this challenge. I am making myself do things even when I really do not feel like it. I am sure it has as much to do with being in the newspaper and on this website than my willpower but whatever works, right? I really feel so much better when I am working out. I am so glad I decided to do this even though it has been hard at times. I am just really hoping I get the results that I am looking for. I have done this before but it seems to be so much harder this time!


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment