Saturday, February 18, 2012

jeff's third week

mon.- well it was a good workout today i hit chest an back an had a new trainee with me an still was able to finish in 40 min.It was alittle fast for my new guy but that is the way it is if he's gonna workout with me.I think he will make it

tues-well today started really early around 3:15 am had to drive to Hilton head to work then drive home.we made home about 4:30 i was ready to just lay on the couch an rest but that just doesn't work if you have the same goal as i do so i headed to the gym for cardio an abs.Finished with that an then took my girls to rock hill to tumble what a day.

wed-I woke up today feeling alittle sick just hard to get going.I have to get in my leg workout in today thats gonna be fun.Well got in the legs thats a plus because i really didn't feel like going.Maybe tomorrow will be a better day

thur-yes today is better i feel good i had 2 an a half miles in on the treadmill in 21 min. an then hit my abs for a hard 15 min without any breaks between sets.

fri.today started with me doing alot around the house cleaning up outside getting ready for my daughters 13 b-day party tonight.I hit the gym about 12:30 to get some sun. an hit shoulders an arms finished in about 45 min.later that day it me that just had to pick up all the food like pizza,chicken wings,fried pickles that stuff was killing me just the smell i was ready to tear into one of those pizza's an eat the whole thing.It was a challenge in itself for me not to have any of that stuff an i made it though without but man it was tough.I had myself a tuna on wheat sandwich instead thats what it takes you have to give up somethings like that to hit that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment