Monday, February 20, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 20, 2012

Today was weigh in day and I do not want to blog about it! Not a very good day for me. I am trying to remember that I am losing fat but also gaining muscle but it is still so hard to know I am working harder than I EVER have and the number is not moving fast enough for me. Anyway, I have to take pictures again in one week so no time to sit around and cry about it. I know I am doing everything exactly as I need to in order to get to where I want. I guess I just have to be patient. Patience is not one of my stronger virtues.

I had a really good workout today. I ran, did the elliptical, strength training and circuit training and also did abs and plenty of stretching! I also ate perfectly. Eating clean is not really a hard thing for me now because I am working SOOO hard at the gym and I would never ruin all of that hard work by eating junk just because it is tempting. It is definitely not easy all of the time but for now I find it rather easy to resist.



To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

2 comments:

  1. Katie,
    I saw you in there working hard on Saturday! I am doing the challenge too, and I too have the feeling that the scale is just not moving fast enough! I have to keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more, and that my clothes are fitting so much better. Not only that I feel sooo much better! Keep up the hard work!
    Ceanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceanna! I hope you are doing well. I am sorry if I saw you in there and did not speak. I usually do not even know my own name by the time I am done! Ha! :-)

      Delete