Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! No chocolate for me!

I had an awesome cardio workout today. I did one hour of intervals on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the elliptical. I also did 15 minutes of abs. I just have to say that I usually dread doing cardio. I find it so completely boring. However, I know that there is no getting out of it if I want to see some serious progress. The ONLY way I can get through it is with music. I make a playlist of songs that I love. Last night I made my playlist for today and it was an hour and twenty minutes long. That is the reason I did so much cardio today. It was not that unbearable with my playlist.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment