Friday, February 24, 2012

Katie Stogner - February 24, 2012

Since I am blogging today, I obviously made it through the outdoor course that we filmed. I was NOT happy with Steve when I was done but I was so happy I made it through. It was pretty brutal. I actually did the jumps but I still don't think I am over my fear. Honestly though, the jumps were much easier than some of the other exercises.

My sister and her family are in town from Michigan so we have a lot of plans this weekend. Unfortunately, a lot of those plans involve food. We are going to a cook out with some of my other family tomorrow and that is going to be tough. No hamburgers and hot dogs for me. I just keep thinking that I have to get back into that bikini and take pictures in just a few short days and that is all I need for motivation to stay away from all of the things that are not on my meal plan. My sister is very health conscious and she is following me very closely in this challenge so she will help me stay motivated.

Four weeks down and eight more to go. While I am pleased with my results so far, I want to see so much more progress in the coming weeks.

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment