Friday, February 10, 2012

Jeff Holden's Week 2

Monday 2/6/12
Well its week 2 and I'm really focussed now after that hard week last week. I know it's time to turn it up got in 2 1/2 miles in and a good ab workout. I am ready for the rest of the week. I'm going to get in a lot of cardio this week.
Tuesday 2/7/12
I'm in Hilton Head again for hopefully my last, but thats not stoping me from doing what I need to do. I'm headed to the gym to run with my guys that work with me, should be fun.
Wednesday 2/8/12
I took today off to give my body a little rest but I'm keeping my eating really clean, thats the key to my success.
Thursday 2/8/12
Ready to get home and see the family and get in a good workout. Got to hit my legs tonight. I know they are going to be sore. That's what i get for taking all that time off. No need in crying about it. I've got to go an do it. Well, I made it and it felt good to not have my knee hurt me also.
Friday 2/9/12
I had a really good workout today with Steve. I am glad he's helping me by pushing me to that next level. I wouldn't push it that hard if it wasn't for him and that camera that's filming me. I did my workout today without a shirt now, that was a site to see. I promise you one thing now, that will keep me focussed for sure. I can't even think about having that cheat meal this week. I have to stay on the cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment