Friday, February 10, 2012

Katie Stogner Friday, February 10, 2012

Today was video taping day and we did Tobata. This is the routine that is eight sets of on exercise for 20 seconds each with a 10 second break in between. I would never tell Coach Lewis but I actually like this workout. This workout is so completely different than the others. I an sure I like it better than the others because it is much easier for me to complete than the others. It is NOT easy just easier than the others. I was also able to complete 30 minutes of cardio. I am going to make it my goal to complete at least 30 minutes of cardio on my training days and an hour on the days I don't train. I have had my goal of 100 ounces of water today. It is 8:00 and I am exhausted and going to bed. I have never been a good sleeper but especially not since having a newborn. However, I actually feel like I may be sleeping better than I normally do. That would be a huge bonus for me along with the weight loss. I am really excited about the progress i have made so far. I tried on a dress that did not fit me in December and it fits me perfectly now. Yay! :-)


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment