Sunday, March 18, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 18, 2012

So it has been a few days since I have blogged. I have had a lot going on the past few days and I have had very little time to blog. My stress level has been through the roof and I have been trying my hardest to do what I can to keep it down. Stress is not conducive to weight loss but sometimes there is absolutley nothing you can do about it. I have kept up with all of my workouts and have still eaten very well so at least it has not affected me in that way.

On top of that, I am not feeling very good. I have allergies or the beginning of a sinus infection. I am really hoping it is just allergies. Ok.....enough complaning for now. I am taking today off and hope I can get some much needed down time before the week starts.


To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment