Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Katie Stogner - March 13

I had totally planned on coming on here to blog about how disappointed I was with my weight loss last week. My scales at home show four pounds lost but Steve's only show one pound lost. (I secretly wonder if he is messing with me in order for me to take out my anger via a really good workout. It worked yesterday if so.) I was so utterly disappointed yesterday that I let it kill my mood. It is so frustrating to me. There is absolutley nothing I can do any differently. However, I am wearing yet another pair of pants that I have not fit into in about 18 months so that has lifted my mood quite a bit. I am so glad that we took pictures and that I am fitting into my smaller clothes because if I was looking at the scales alone I am sure I would have probably given up by now. I am not one to quit once I commit to something but the lack of movement on the scales when I KNOW how hard I am working might have just pushed me to quit!!

To follow Jeff and Katie's progress including workout videos visit www.stevelewisplan.com

4 comments:

  1. Katie hang in there! I'm doing the challenge as well and have been working really hard and lately have seen little movement in the scales, however my clothes tell me another story :) I have been following your blog and you are doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceanna. That means a lot to me. I guess it is called a "challenge" for a reason.

      Delete
  2. Hey Katie!! Who cares what the scales say, your clothes never lie!! If you are fitting into clothes you haven't worn in 18 months, then I would say that what you are doing is working! Pretty soon there is going to be no evidence you even had a baby...except when you show off that handsome baby boy!!
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete